ISO 9001 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION
How to get ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certificate?
• Application and contracting (FR-SP-02 Certification Agreement),
• Planning the audit (PRS-11 audit planning procedure),
• Implementation of the audit (PRS-05 system certification procedure),
• Certification committee decision,
• Publication of the certificate.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Compliance with customer requirements, the ability to provide the product in a regular manner that meets the requirements of the current legislation, continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
Development of ISO 9000 Quality Management System
-First publication: ISO 9000: 1987-based on BS 5750.
-1. revision: ISO 9000: 1994 – minor modification
-2. revision: ISO 9001: 2000 – major modification
-3. revision: ISO 9001: 2008 – minor modification
-4. revision: ISO 9001: 2015 – major change
Benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management System
-Compliance with legal requirements
-Decisions based on data
Certificate Validity Period: 3 Years
Audit Period: At least every 12 months.